Love Your Life
Get to the Heart of What's Holding You Back, Refresh Your Life
and Connect with Your Joyful, Energized Self!
During the workshop you’ll discover:
- The most powerful question to ask that will bring you more joy
- What’s stopping you from living a life you truly love Now
- The first step to take to brighten up your life
- How to embrace each day and connect with your joy and vitality
- The one thing you can do that affects every part of your life
At the end of the workshop, you’ll leave feeling happier, refreshed and ready to ENJOY YOUR LIFE NOW!
Topics covered during the workshop include:
- Understanding Holistic Health and Your Inner Relationship
- Powerful Steps to Step into Self Love Today
- I Am Fabulous Exercise
- Embrace change and Enjoy Uncertainty
- Brighten Up Your Life Holistic Wheel
- What Makes Your Heart Sing
And Much More
Plus you'll receive your own personal Renew You! Love Your Life tool kit as well as special surprises valued at over $97.
And... a chance for you to win extra gift prizes valued at over $197.
The Workshop Is Fun, Interactive with Lots of Prizes and Gifts!
Date: Monday, October 2nd, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Location: Sarnia Library – West Room
Register Now and Join the Fun :)
One Payment of $47
Hurry! Sign up and receive a bonus audio affirmation series worth $27 that will help you build your confidence, empower you to accomplish your goals and heal your mind and body.
PLUS... a FREE ticket to invite a friend.
Just "CLICK TO JOIN NOW” below.
The workshop is hosted by Josée Smith
Josée Smith, known as the No Excuse Health Coach, specializing in helping individuals to embrace the ups and downs of life and overcome challenges and obstacles that prevent them for living a happy, healthy balanced life they truly enjoy and love.
She combines wellness coaching with successful mindset tools and holistic practices to support you with reaching your desires in a way that is fast, simple and effective. She takes a holistic approach, connecting mind, body and spirit, that empowers you to live a lifestyle that is healthy, fun, joyful and fulfilling.
Her philosophy is to keep it simple, make it fun and to get into action now. She believes that obstacles are
opportunities in disguise.
Her motto is: “It's Your Health. It's Your Choice!”